Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Oatmeal Parfait


My favorite combination in the wold is peanut butter, banana, and chocolate.. So naturally, my favorite breakfast would be my PBB&C oatmeal parfait. 
It gives me enough fat, carbs, fiber, and protein to fuel me through my early morning classes.

It only takes 1.5 minutes in the microwave (and even less than that to eat!)

Ingredients:
  • 1/2 banana, sliced
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats (GF optional)
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
  • 2 tbs. natural peanut butter
  • 1 square vegan chocolate*


Directions:
  • Spread bananas into bottom of bowl
  • Add oats until bananas are completely covered
  • Add almond milk 
  • Top with peanut butter and chocolate
  •  Microwave for 1 min. and 30 seconds
*I used this raw chocolate bar by Antidote that I received as a gift this week


No comments:

Post a Comment