Search This Blog

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Savory Pumpkin Dip


I love dips and spreads. Frosting, hummus, nut butters, you name it. 
The funny thing about me though is that I rarely dip or spread. I just eat these condiments by the spoonful (and sometimes bowlful). 

I know, I know- so ladylike of me.
But what can I say? They're just too good to enjoy in small doses. Don't you agree?

This pumpkin dip is a prime example of something so irresistible that one serving is never enough.
Luckily there are only 25 calories per serving.
If you felt inclined, you could eat the whole batch (6 servings) for only 150 calories!



Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup white cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
  • 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
  • 1/4 tsp. ginger
  • 1/2 tsp. chopped dill
  • 1/4 tsp. mustard powder
  • 1/2 tsp. lemon juice

Directions:
  • Combine all ingredients in food processor and pulse until smooth 
  • Scrape down off of the sides as needed
  • Serve with crackers, raw veggies, or whatever else you can think of {I used pepper slices}



No comments:

Post a Comment