Search This Blog

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Peanut Butter Freezer Fudge


When I was a kid, I would always go to Christmas craft shows with my mom and grandma.
And I would always, always beg them to buy me the fudge being sold there.

It's been a while since I've indulged in the treat, but it doesn't mean I don't crave it every now and then. 
This fudge was so easy to make, meaning I can give into those cravings a lot more often!


Plus that's not a bad thing in this case. This fudge is both high in protein and low in fat.

Ingredients:
  • 1/4 cup peanut flour
  • 2 tbs. banana puree
  • 3 tbs. unsweetened almond milk
  • 2 packets stevia
Directions: 
  • Blend all ingredients and spread into small square dish
  • Freeze until solid
  • Let thaw slightly, slice and serve


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete