Hey guys, I'm still here! I know that it's been a few weeks since I've posted anything- and I've missed it a lot.
But I'm definitely ready to make up for my lack of my recipes. I've got a lot coming, and there's one main reason for this: I've been on a raw food kick.
Therefore I've been whipping up raw vegan recipes like a fiend. Expect to see hummus, veggie chips, and fudge in the near future.
My most recent raw creation is "rice" pudding.
It's so easy to make and a lot better for you than that Kozy Shack crap.
So eat up!
|One recipe serves 2|
P.S. You can find this recipe featured along with many other's on the blogs Diet, Dessert and Dogs (Wellness Weekend) and Gluten-Free Cat (Raw Food Thursdays)!
- 1/4 cup raw cashews (soaked overnight)
- 1/8 cup wheat berries (soaked overnight)
- 1/4 - 1/2 tsp. stevia extract (or 2 tsp. of agave, if you prefer)
- pinch of ground cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg
- Drain and rinse cashews
- Process in food processor with agave and 1 tsp. water until completely smooth (add more water if needed)
- Mix cashew cream with spices
- Drain and rinse wheat berries
- Stir into cashew cream and serve
|*Nutritional info is using stevia|