I can't begin to explain how busy I've been lately.
At this very moment I am rushing through dinner at my school cafeteria (as I'm writing this post.)
This is pretty common for me- no wonder so much food gets on my laptop...
I'm about to head off to a movie that I'm already late for.
A typical day for me involves about 30 miles of driving. From home to the gym to school to work to wherever else I may have to go on a given day.
With my hectic schedule, it can be hard to find the time to prepare healthy meals.
However, that does not mean that I'll settle for unhealthy convenience foods.
I just create quick recipes like this! Tastes good and good for me.
It takes literally 5 minutes to prepare and can easily be packed up for a meal on-the-go!
It packs a hefty amount of protein to keep me satisfied on my busiest days.
- 1/4 cup TVP (texturized vegetable protein)
- 1 tbs. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. vegan Worcheshtire sauce
- Add 1/4 cup boiling water to TVP and stir
- Mix in nutritional yeast
- Form into a burger shape and place on non-stick frying pan
- Cook on medium-high heat for about 2 minutes, then flip and repeat on other side
*Nutrition info does not include bun or condiments