Merry Christmas, all! I am spending the day with my family so I want to keep this post short and sweet.
At this point, it's a little too late to make these cookies for Santa... But that's alright because you can make them for yourself instead.
They're raw, vegan, gluten-free, sugar-free, and incredibly easy to make.
You can even dress them up if you want to. I thought that cacao nibs and raisins gave them a nice flair.
I hope you enjoy this recipe and have a great holiday!
- 1/2 cup soaked dates (plus soak water)
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- Optional: spices to taste. (I love cinnamon, cardamom, and cloves- and used them very liberally).
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and pulse until a "dough" is formed
- Roll the dough between two sheets of wax paper
- Cut into shapes using cookie cutter
- Store in freezer