Chocolate chips are good, and white chocolate chips are awesome, but maca chips are where it's at.
They sort of taste like butterscotch (and totally look like it too).
They are great thrown into anything, or snacked on all alone.
Hooray for a healthy treat.
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maca powder
- 1/2 tsp. liquid stevia
- Melt coconut oil on low heat
- Add remaining ingredients and stir well, making sure that there are no clumps remaining
- Cook for about 5 minutes (or less, if the mixture appears smooth)
- Pour onto cookie sheet lined with wax paper
- Let cool and place in freezer for 30 minutes or more
- Remove from freezer and cut or break into chips
- Store in fridge