Search This Blog

Sunday, June 7, 2015

A new start in a new spot

I have not posted here consistently in quite a while, and I have to admit that my heart is just not in it anymore (as you can probably tell). I have not quit blogging altogether, but I have moved to a new platform. You can find it here!

This new blog will have the same stuff as before- recipes, health tips, travel, etc.- plus much more!
It will be more real, raw, and socially/culturally relevant. I am very excited about it and hope you continue my journey with me there. I already feel more comfortable writing on that platform than here. 
I needed a breath of fresh air and felt anyone who still reads this blog did too. So I look forward to keeping up with you all from the new/improved Shugurcän.

No comments:

Post a Comment